Jacksonville SEO Company
When businesses and brands want trusted local SEO services in Jacksonville, Florida, they choose the market leader – Beson4. For over 20 years, we’ve been providing white-hat, data-backed, values-driven SEO service and higher organic rankings for local and national companies all across Greater Jacksonville and the Northeast Florida area.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website from “free”, “natural”, unpaid organic search engine results. It is an Internet marketing strategy that not only considers what people search for online and the actual search terms or keywords they use, but also how search engines work and the criteria they use to deliver search results for user queries.
Search Engine Optimization involves many factors, both on-page (i.e. on your website, which includes your site’s page speed, mobile compatibility, content, structure, HTML code and metadata), and off-page (promoting your website in other places to improve its ranking in search engine results pages or SERPS via techniques like link-building, social media and social bookmarking).
Why does my website need SEO?
SEO is constantly evolving in tandem with evolving technologies and the ways that people search online. In response to these trends, search engines adjust their algorithms and the ways they rank and deliver organic search results. Brands and businesses must then follow suit.
Beson4 SEO Services in Jacksonville
We’re digital marketing experts who are well-prepared to address any area of overlapping strategic, creative or technical need that optimization of your website requires to perform well organically. We offer SEO services on a simple, hourly, monthly retainer rate. We are results-driven and provide you with regular monthly reporting detailing your site’s performance.
SEO Services in Jacksonville, FL
- SEO Site Audit – We’ll not only run an audit of your website, but your company’s full digital footprint using leading analytics tools. We’ll then provide you a human analysis across all categories.
- On-page Optimization – We’ll check your site’s page speed, mobile compatibility, content, structure, HTML code and metadata and suggest changes, where needed.
- Google Analytics Installation – We’ll install Google Analytics to gain insights into your site’s performance and how users find and use your site.
- Set Up & Manage Google Search Console – We’ll set up Google Search Console to examine how your site is indexing on Google, to help us optimize its visibility.
- Keyword Research & Analysis – This will help us understand what keywords and phrases people are using to search for businesses like yours, their demand and local market opportunities.
- Competitor SERP Analysis – How are competitors ranking? What can we do to outperform them?
- Title & Meta Tags Optimization – Title tags & Meta Descriptions are foundational SEO cornerstones that tell search engines and users what your page is about. They must be written to be “friendly” to both. We’ll show you how to do it.
- Schema Markup – Schema markup in your HTML code improves how your page displays in the SERPs by enhancing the information displayed beneath the page title. It’s technical stuff with practical benefits.
- Off-Page Optimization – We’ll provide strategies for improving your rank in search engine results pages using methods like link-building and social media.
- Business Listings & Online Citation Management – We’ll ensure that your critical business information (Name, address, phone number, etc.) is correct and in place across the web.
- Google My Business Optimization – We’ll optimize your Google My Business listing which is valuable online real estate that includes your business contact information, web address, customer reviews, location, hours of operation, photos and special offers.
- Backlink Audit & Analysis – We’ll examine how many inbound links you have and where they come from, then advise you on which are helping, and which are hurting.
- Link Building & Development – We’ll help you raise your Google quality score and domain authority by nourishing inbound links the right ways.
- Content Strategy Management – Your website’s content is the single most important factor in SEO. Without it, you literally have nothing.
- Monthly Analytics Reporting – We provide you a detailed monthly report showcasing your site’s performance using state-of-the-art software and human analysis.
- Digital Marketing Consultation – SEO can involve everything from web design and development, to copywriting, video production, social media marketing and more. We’ll provide you with your best options.
- Keyword Mapping – We’ll make sure that content on your site is relevant to the strategically selected keywords you’re desiring to rank for while avoiding duplication and other critical errors.
- Local SEO – at Beson4, we will create Google My Business Posts that will align with your Local SEO strategy. We create the content and post the content onto your Google My Business page.